Many people experience weak knees when they stand in front of a crowd. Their palms start to sweat at the possibility of trying to maintain their audience’s attention, which makes public speaking among the most pervasive fears in the world.
Here’s where Yoodli.ai comes in.
What if you had a pocket public speaking coach that could help you practice your skills at any time without the pressure of an audience to accelerate your success?The term “public speaking” is often associated with having to speak in front of a crowd, yet this couldn’t be further from reality.
Here’s a secret: you’re probably already using public speaking skills, without even realizing it.
Most people aren’t aware that public speaking begins with communication and listening skills rather than having to stand in front of a crowd. Consider this: anytime you’re talking to someone, whether it’s one person or a group, you must apply skills such as:
- Active listening
- Speaking clearly
- Being frugal with filler words
- Communicating your message effectively
- Holding eye contact
As a result, public speaking is seen as a crucial steppingstone to the next stage of your career, yet many professionals freeze at the thought of sales calls, closing deals, giving a presentations, or communicating to upper management.
While many entrepreneurs and executives use public speaking coaches to improve their skill set – other professionals are not yet ready to make that commitment…
How Yoodli.ai will transform your public speaking world by giving you a place to practice without the pressure of an audience
Are you one of those professionals that has a hard time holding eye contact? A major benefit of Yoodli.ai is when you’re practicing your speeches or communication it detects your eye movement, making it possible to give you an exact percentage of time you were able to hold eye contact. Not only that, but you’ll be able to pinpoint those moments and increase your awareness – do you know whether you’re able to maintain eye contact?
With this benefit, you will able to:
- Increase your overall self-awareness
- Pinpoint the exact times you weren’t able to hold it
- Incorporate techniques to improve eye-contact with others
- Work directly with a public speaking coach, who would be able to leave feedback with exact timestamps – once you’re ready for one
Clients working with me will be the first ones having access to a customized experience at Yoodli.ai. Curious? Don’t miss out and schedule an appointment now.
Filler words are words such as “um, ah, so, and”, etc., and are commonly used to slow down moments and allow you time to think before responding; nevertheless, they may also be your downfall.
When you use too many filler words, your previously clear message might become blurry, causing you to lose your audience’s attention.
Coaching allows my clients to practice new methods for avoiding filler words, but when combined with Yoodli.ai, they can track their progress over time.
With Yoodli.ai you’re able to:
- Decrease your use of filler words
- See your overused filler words
- Track your progress over time to see how far you have progressed
Here, you have the chance to get access to Yoodli.ai before everyone else. Sign up here with your email for FREE to get the latest updates – and become a founding member.
Gestures and Body Language
Body language is a common strategy for emphasizing parts of your speech using hand gestures, for example; however, while some body language is evident and intentional, there is a lot of body language that we do that we aren’t aware of. When we are worried, it is typical to touch our face or arm, or even use hand motions excessively, without noticing it.
As an actress and therapist, I am all too familiar with body language. This is exactly why I emphasize a lot on this matter, with my clients when we’re working on writing a speech that will touch people’s hearts and inspire them to do more.
Here’s what Yoodli.ai does for you:
- Show you timestamps of repeated movements (i.e. touching your face)
- Increase your awareness of the times you use specific movements, so you can connect it to specific parts of your speech you may need to look over again
- Track your progress as you begin to become more aware of your body language
- Allow your public speaking coach to provide you with more precise tactics
As you can see, Yoodli.ai offers a wide range of analytical skill sets that can help you advance over time. It has not only helped me track and enhance my own public speaking abilities, but it has also convinced me of the possibilities and immense potential in benefits it will have for my clients.
However, there’s more…
Imposter Syndrome, Confidence, & Co.
Greetings from this team of earth-shattering emotions that many professionals experience as soon as they begin to prepare their presentation. These sensations frequently last throughout the writing and preparation period, up until the actual presentation, and even after it’s done. Therefore, many people question if what they presented was good enough – not only is their submission called into question, but also their own worth.
Yoodli.ai assists you by giving you motivational, encouraging, and uplifting words before, during, and after your practice, acting as a mini-cheerleader for you at all times.
So, what’s the difference between Yoodli and a public speaking coach, and why should one choose one over the other or even have both?
A public speaking coach may help you with a variety of tasks, such as helping and teaching you:
- The structure of a life-changing speech Methods for grabbing your audience’s attention
- Clarifying your messageBreathing techniques to combat anxiety of public speaking
- Confidence-building techniques to help you overcome imposter syndrome and feelings of inadequacy
- Ways to connect with your audience
And so much more.
Yoodli.ai, an AI public speaking coach, on the other hand:
- Records your performance and analyzes all aspects of the presentation
- Highlight important parts of your speech, which may help you nail down the exact focus of your paragraphs.
- Track your progress each time you practice
- Analyzes your body language, filler words, and eye-contact skills
- Helps with motivational and inspiring words throughout the practices
Finally, having both is the deciding element in accelerating your progress.
On the one hand, your AI speaking coach monitors your development and raises your self-awareness as you watch your replay, pointing out body language, the sort of language you use, and whether you maintain eye contact with your audience.
Your genuine public speaking coach, on the other hand, will be able to give timestamp comments and highlight specific tactics for growth, as well as show you how to create your speech fascinating from the beginning, so you can touch other people’s hearts and inspire them.
If you’re ready to take your public speaking skills to the next level, sign up for a free consultation with me here – let’s get you stage ready so your audience will be left awed and inspired.